· Introductions of any new members or guests
· Snacks will be provided by Carla and Gary Perkins
Do we have a volunteer for April?
· The restaurant tonight will be Joey D’s which is just across Cattlemen. We hope that many of you can join us.
· We have several birthdays in March. Linda Langeneger on March 4th; Sheila O’Brien on March 11th; John Bisset on March 20th; Dan O’Brien on March 25th. We wish all of you a very happy birthday.
Old and New Business
· Our reading program will continue in March on March 19th and March 26th at 10:15 at the Universalist Unitarian church on Fruitville Rd.
· The Voices of Hope Gala has been rescheduled for March 24th. It will be at USFSP at 1000 3rd St. S, St. Petersburg from 5-7. It is being called a Poetry Bash, so if any of you have poetry you wish to submit you are encouraged to do so.
· Our breakfast this month will be at The Rosemary at 411 Orange. It will be on Thursday , March 8th at 10:00
· The monthly dinner will be at The Bangkok at 4971 Swift Rd. The date will be Friday, March 16th at 6:00.
· Our annual spring picnic is coming up on Saturday, April 28th. It will be at S. Lido Beach Park. We will talk more about it at the meeting.
· Tonight we are going to show a film about living with aphasia.
· What is the thing that you most enjoyed doing this past month? What makes it enjoyable for you?
We hope to see many of you at Joey D’s this evening.