Suncoast Aphasia Support Group Agenda
Monday April 2, 2018 at 5:30pm
Auditorium Room 170, 5741 Bee Ridge Road, Sarasota, FL
- Snacks will be provided by Ed & Jean Devine-thank you! Do we have a volunteer for May?
- Introduction of any new members or guests
- The restaurant tonight will be Chili’s, 5851 Bee Ridge Road, Sarasota
- Happy Birthday this month to: David Vos 4/1, Sharon Miller 4/4, Jean Devine 4/20, Tim Lampkin & Henry Lee 4/27. Happy Birthday to you all!
Old and New Business
- Reading Group continues on the 3rd and 4th Mondays of each month at 10:15 at the Unitarian Universalist Church on Fruitville Road. Thank you so much Donna & Jan!
- Dinner Outing: Friday, 4/20 at 6pm at Apollonia Grill, 8235 Cooper Creek Blvd (in the BJ’s shopping center across from UTC on University, Sarasota)
- Breakfast Club: Thurs 4/12 at 10am at Word of Mouth, 6604 Gateway Ave, Sarasota
- Our annual Spring Picnic at South Lido Beach Park will be Saturday 4/28 at 11am. Are there any volunteers to get there early to get the tables? A food sign up sheet will be passed around tonight. Remember there is no glass allowed in the park.
- Save the date: BRIDGE Conference in St. Petersburg 10/19 & 10/20. More details to follow.
· Group Activity: Let’s have fun with “Buzz-Word”
· Breakout: Who is your favorite doctor or medical professional and why?
We hope you will all join us tonight for dinner at Chili’s.
Pictures from Recent Events:
Picnic, Break Outs at Monthly Meetings, Reading Club and more
Ceramics Day at the O'Briens - 2016
Lido Beach Picnic April 2016
Survivor's break out at monthly meeting. Co-survivor's break out at monthly meeting
Congratulations Joan G. Allen Pfeiffer,
a survivor, on your new book,
"Fluttering: Poems of Hope." We celebrate birthdays each month.
Jan Bisset and Donna Polelle, college professors of Speech Therapy, are
offering a free Reading Cub for our members. What a terrific opportunity!
Book Club, winter 2014
Copyright 2013 by Suncoast Aphasia Support Group