Suncoast Aphasia Support Group Agenda
Monday June 4, 2018 at 5:30pm
Auditorium Room 170, 5741 Bee Ridge Road, Sarasota, FL
Hello all. Tonight we will be talking about a topic that is very important to all of us and has the potential to help so many people. Thanks to Donna Polelle, we are in the very early planning stages of an aphasia community center, the "Sarasota Aphasia Community Center". Please join us tonight as we share the mission, vision and values of the center. We welcome your input.
- Snacks will be provided by Linda Langeneger. Thank you!
- Introduction of any new members or guests
- The restaurant tonight will be Rico’s, 1902 Bay Road, Sarasota (at Bee Ridge and US-41)
- Happy Birthday this month to: Kathie Dodge 6/1, Lisa Bisset 6/15, Elise Strickland 6/27, Carla Perkins 6/28. Happy Birthday to you all!
Old and New Business
- Reading Group continues on the 3rd and 4th Mondays of each month at 10:15 at the Unitarian Universalist Church on Fruitville Road. Thank you to Jan & Donna!
- Dinner Outing: Friday, 6/15 at 6pm at British Open Pub, 367 Jacarada Blvd, Venice
- Breakfast Club: Thursday 6/7 at 10am at Eggs-traordinary Café, 2282 Tamiami Trail N, Nokomis
- Save the date: BRIDGE Conference in St. Petersburg 10/19 & 10/20. More details to follow
· Group Activity: Discussion-plans about the Sarasota Aphasia Community Center. We are trying to raise funds to cover the 501(c)(3) fee so we will putting the “Donation Jar” out
· Breakout: What is something you have on your bucket list that is not stroke related?
We hope you will all join us tonight for dinner at Rico’s.